The 8 Point face lift
Wycherley’s dental practice now offers the 8 Point Lift Non-Surgical Facelift, also known as the Fluid Facelift and Liquid Lift.
What is the 8 point Facelift?
- The 8 Point Lift is a specialised treatment that restores volume to the face for a revitalising and rejuvenating effect, using dermal fillers.
- It is a more holistic treatment compared to typical dermal filler treatments and offers a more complete solution to soft tissue loss associated with ageing than individual dermal filler treatments.
- Results can typically last for around 18 months.
- As we age we lose soft tissue in the face, resulting in drooping skin that visibly ages people.
- The 8 Point Lift can restore volume to the face to lift and combat the sagging skin.
The cost of the 8 point facelift is £ 750
The face is usually the first thing people notice about someone. It’s usually always on show and many women and men look for ways to easily and comfortably look fresh and good for their age.
Please call reception on 01952 459459 to book in for a free consultation