Can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are crooked, crowded or with gaps – but because it is clear, removable and comfortable, it won’t interfere with your life. Because it’s nearly invisible almost no-one can tell you are wearing Invisalign®, so you can smile more during as well as after your treatment. You can remove Invisalign® so you can eat and drink what you like, and studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well! With no metal or sharp edges, Invisalign® is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies.
How does Invisalign® work?
1. After a full examination of your teeth, impressions are taken and sent to the Invisalign® laboratories in America. From these impressions a animation called a Clincheck is created. The Clincheck shows you exactly how long the treatment will take, how many aligners you will have and most importantly, exactly what your teeth will look like after Invisalign® treatment.
2. Once the Clincheck is approved, all your aligners are manufactured and sent to Wycherley’s ready for Dr Jakhu to add your attachments and fit your first set of aligners! You’re well on your way to straighter teeth.
3. Once you have worn your first aligner for 2 weeks, a review appointment is made with Dr Jakhu. You should have completely got used to your Invisalign by this point but at this appointment we will see how you’re getting on and fit your second aligner. A number of aligners are given to you for you to change yourself every 2 weeks.
4. You will have appointments every 6-8 weeks so Dr Jakhu can regularly check your progress.
5. Once your Invisalign® treatment is completed you will have retainers made for you to maintain your new smile. If you are not 100% satisfied with the results, refinements can be made. It is our main priority at Wycherley’s to make sure all our clients are happy and confident with our service. Up to 3 refinements can be made depending on the type of Invisalign® you are undergoing.
What is an attachment?
An attachment is composite lumps that are bonded onto certain teeth during your Invisalign® treatment. They are tooth coloured and are what helps Invisalign® move your teeth. Composite is the white filling material used by dentists worldwide. After your Invisalign® treatment is completed they are removed. The amount of attachments that are bonded depends on each individual case, you will find out how many and which teeth they are bonded onto from your Clincheck.
What is a refinement?
A refinement is fine tuning after your Invisalign treatment to improve the results.
How long does the treatment last?
Each Invisalign® case is different, depending on level of crowding and the rate is which your teeth move. Invisalign Lite® produces up to 14 aligners, usually lasting for up to 7 months. Invisalign Full® treatment lengths can vary, usually lasting 12 months-18 months.
We are pleased to announce we are now one of Shropshires largest providers of Invisalign clear braces. Treating patients from Stafford, Telford, Wolverhampton and from the Shropshire and Midland counties.
Dr Ashok Jakhu has also undergone Invisalign treatment himself and has previously worked in Wolverhampton providing Invisalign. If you are searching for an Invisalign dentist in Telford, Wolverhampton, Stafford or Shropshire county please contact the practice for a free consultation.
Invisalign Full £4250
Invisalign i7 £2000
Invisalign Lite £3600
Invisalign Teen £4250
To book a free Invisalign consultation please call 01952 459459 or email email@example.com